The experience of a Lifetime is waiting for you. If you're a current High School Sophomore or Junior Hill County Electric Member Dependent you could win a Free Trip to Washington D.C.!
June 19-26 2020
Dec 1st, 2019
“What would your day be like without electricity?”
Essay Contest Rules
1. The student must be a junior or senior in high school in the fall of 2020.
(Currently a sophomore or junior).
2. Student cannot be a prior winner of the youth tour.
3. The student and/or parent or guardian must be served by Hill County Electric.
4. The student must write an essay on the following topic: “What would your day be like without electricity?”
5. Essays must include a cover page with the student’s name, address, telephone number and the name of their rural electric cooperative and a copy of the attached application
Youth Tour Video
To Apply Please Complete the Form Below